Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Shes....

NOT HERE YET!!! I am not late so I really can't complain, but I am done. I am pretty much a brat. I feel so awesome. I am not uncomfortable and I haven't gotten very big. I have about one week left and my wedding ring still fits! I haven't gotten too swollen and I only waddle sometimes.
The only complaints I do have is I think I am getting heart burn. Not really sure cause I don't know what it is. And I can't sleep. She doesn't wake me up, I am just getting my mom vibe and have turned into a light sleeper. Last night I woke up to my dog getting a drink of water. She sleeps outside! I woke up 30 min later to my neighbors sprinklers turning on! I didn't even know they had a sprinkler system! I then woke up cause I got really hot and then an hour later I got cold so I woke up again! NOT AWESOME!
It was our five year anniversary on Sat. It was great, we went to a nice dinner out at Thanksgiving Point and then came home and watched some movies. I would like to be posting a picture of my new giant diamond ring Cody said I could have on our fifth, but I now have to pay for college. He said maybe next year. But I told him I could wait til our tenth, cause then he would have more time to save for an even bigger one!! He did get a necklace from Tiffany's I have been wanting for a while. I bought him a super sweet watch. I was secretly hoping that he wouldn't like it so I could have it and just buy him another, but he loved it and shows it to EVERYONE!!! Which is ok I am glad he likes it!
I would like to say Congrats to my big Sister!! She got to have her baby on Sunday the 28. I am only a little bitter because I was due first, but I am over it cause he was gigantor and two more weeks would have broke the oven!! Her blog link is on my list under April. I will say he is freaking cute and everyone should check him out! I can't wait til I get to pinch his big fatty cheeks! I love you tiny Harry and can't wait to meet you!!

9 comments:

JethRobyn said...

Oh Emma...I hope she comes soon. I think I was more excited to see your Harry Potter counter than I was to see your baby counter :). Only 287 more days....

April said...

Ha ha! You are so funny. And you are lucky your ring still fits...mine only fits that first trimester of oregnancy when I am still throwing everything up!
I am a little disappointed that your baby hasn't come yet. I was really hoping that our babies could've shared a closer birthday...likes ours. I am getting excited for you, and now that I have had Harry the only thing keeping me from flying to Utah to be with you...is the lack of $1000 in my bank acct.
xoxo

Chelsey said...

You are so funny. I read your blog posts outloud to Randy sometimes. Like this one (just the beginning) but we think you are funny. Our anniversary is next saturday. Congrats on five, it will be five for us too.

oodlesofoversons said...

That is the worst part of pregnancy...hang in there...almost done! But let's be honest, you've had a pretty easy pregnancy, so you HAVE to feel some kind of yuckiness in the 9 months don'rt you think? It would have been a happier post if I had kept my nails on and you would've been able to see ME this week. Sorry! haha!

oodlesofoversons said...

Oh, and happy anniversary.

Laura & Jamin said...

ya what the heck is wrong with you pop that little girl out already!! i'm excited for you and cody!!

Laura & Jamin said...

um hello i want to have my diaper pizza blog asap

Anonymous said...

So do we have a name or couple of name options for your pending little bundle of joy? There are so many beautiful names out there I'm sure it is hard to pick just one. Not sure if you saw my suggestion months ago when you first asked for suggestions. Your dad liked it when he was younger....Blantilla Marie.

Love you, Aunt Pam

April said...

Yes, I like Aunt Pam's suggestion. There will be no other kids in school with that name...and I can promise you it is not on any most popular lists!