Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Fablehaven




I just finished reading this series. It is not finished yet. I know of a fourth book coming out, soon I hope!! And I hope there is more after that. I thought they were so fantastic! They are books written for ages 7-12. But I still loved them. NO Harry Potter, even though they are compared quite a bit, but I would definitely recommend them to anyone! They are about two kids who have to stay with their grandparents, who secretly live on a magical creature preserve. I finished the first book in a day, the second book took a couple days, and the third was in the middle of having a baby. So that one took me longer!! Really easy reads (notice the ages again). But still so fantastic!! I am glad I took a chance and read them!

3 comments:

JethRobyn said...

I love these books, my mom was the one who bought them all and let me read them. He also has another book called the Candy Shop Wars, which is equally as good.

oodlesofoversons said...

I'm glad to hear this because I always see them but I didn't know if they were any good. Add them to my list...

April said...

Thanks a lot...I did not need anymore books added to my list. Maybe I will wait for the Tuna ...5 more years.