Monday, October 27, 2008

Carving Pumpkins

Last night we had dinner at Cody's parents house and carved pumpkins. I haven't carved a pumpkin in years! And to be honest Cody did ours, so I still haven't carved a pumpkin in years!

Cody carved Sponge Bob for me (his idea!!).
Stefanie and Justin carved a ghost. It had to be lit by a flashlight so you can't see it so well in the group picture.
My niece Keana carved the Alien.
Trisha and her friend Craig did Joseph Smith.
And Jamie just carved a regular Jack-o-Lantern.

4 comments:

Laura & Jamin said...

thats a cute pumpkin!!

April said...

What a bunch of fancy pants...thank goodness for Jamie for keeping it real.
We are carving our pumpkins tonight...

thehansons said...

Thank you April for sticking up for me. They all made fun of me for being sooo boring. I like my pumpkin.

Ann said...

wow your family is pros at carving pumpkins. I love carving pumpkins! I miss you emma, and my short brittle nails miss you a little too.