Thursday, October 30, 2008

2 Weeks

I know this is a few days late, but we had some pictures taken of Reese last Sat and I have been waiting to get them back. We also went to the Dr today for her 2 week checkup. She is 19 inches long and weighs 5lbs 6 ozs. He said everything looks good and she is perfect! Which I happen to agree with!

















Cody had a girl from work take her pictures. She did a great job! Reese only cried half the time, but she was freezing!! The girls house was not very warm for my tiny baby! But I love the crying ones the very most!!












She is starting to smile a little and raises her head A LOT! It is getting hard to burp her because she moves so much! She is only two weeks old and already changing so much! As much as I love her being tiny I am very excited for when she sits by herself and laughs and actually fits in her cloths everyone bought her! And maybe one day she can even wear her tiny headbands!





























6 comments:

jacksonhaleywarrenandhaus said...

She is too cute. Im doing some photography classes at UVU and doing and internship with a photographer so youll need to bring you cute little girl so I can get some more practice.

Jessica said...

You have such a darling tiny baby. The crying ones are so sad. It makes me want to pick her up and hold her.

oodlesofoversons said...

So freakin' adorable!

Sabrina and BJ said...

so so cute.. they turned out great.. they definently turned out and showed off your personalities.. she is so cute.. I love love the crying ones..

April said...

I love the pictures! She is so cute and tiny, I am just dying to meet her.

Gramps said...

We like the one on top of the basket. Of course they are all cute.
Granny ad Gramps