Thursday, October 9, 2008

Whats in a name?

So I was doing my usual blog stalking and found this. It made me pee my pants I was laughing so hard, which I guess is not that hard to do since I am 40 weeks pregnant. Yes still pregnant!


1.YOUR ROCK STAR NAME (first pet, current car): Nikki Saturn
2. YOUR GANGSTA STAR NAME (favorite ice cream flavor, favorite type of shoe):
Vanilla Thong
3. YOUR NATIVE AMERICAN NAME (favorite color, favorite animal): Pink Dog
4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME (middle name, city where you were born): Marie Avondale
5. YOUR STAR WARS NAME (first three letters of your last name, first two letters of your first name): Wil Em
6. SUPERHERO NAME (2nd favorite color, favorite drink): Green Water
7. NASCAR NAME (the names of your grandfathers): William William
8. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME (your 5th grade teacher's last name, a major city that starts with the same letter): McKey Manhattan
9. SPY NAME (your favorite season/holiday, favorite flower): Summer Lily
10. CARTOON NAME (favorite fruit, article of clothing you are wearing right now): Peach Tank Top
11. HIPPIE NAME (what you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree): Pomegranate Fire Maple

copy and paste it. Everyone needs a laugh once an a while.

4 comments:

Brock and Stef said...

this is freaking funny!!! I wish that baby would come!

Laura & Jamin said...

Vanilla Thong you need to pop that baby out soon.....love you!

Spencer Reeve said...

That is pretty hilarious, hope your baby comes soon, I want to see that little thing!

oodlesofoversons said...

That is funny. And I love that both of your grandfather's were William and now that's your last name. complete irony.