Friday, October 10, 2008

Baby

Yes today is my due date. The baby count down clock says 0 and there is NO BABY! I know that 99% of the time first babies are late, and I know that it is completely normal. But I still just need to whine about it for a while. Contractions suck! Ya they hurt, I knew they would. They just aren't consistent. You have to wait til they are 5 min apart before it means anything and I have had them for two day ranging from 10 min to 2 or 3 hours! Just when you think you are on a roll and things are gonna get going, THEY STOP!! NOT AWESOME!! My errands have been run, my house is clean and I don't want to wait around for it to get messy again! AHHHH
The only thing that brings happiness to my life right now is my wonderful husband who puts up with my crankiness, the fact that I don't have to work for at least three months, and The Soup. I love Joel McHale. He makes me laugh, and he reminds me of my friend Erin. They make the same faces and have the same sense of humor. I also have gotten to watch Pride and Prejudice, Funny Girl, and Little Mermaid. Cody is home this weekend so I have to take a little hiatus until Mon. But I think it will be Cinderella and Pocahontas day if anyone is interested! Hopefully Cody will be home because someone decided to grace us with her presence, and movie day will be canceled. But I am losing hope. And I am tired and cranky. Dr Pepper just isn't cutting it anymore.

9 comments:

April said...

Sorry Em...I feel for you!
How disturbing was the baby boy peeing doll on the soup...freaky!

Jessica said...

Pop that kid out already Emma. Jessica is missing you the most. Her nails look like hell.

Stewart & Jessica

jacksonhaleywarrenandhaus said...

All I can say is that sucks!!!

Spencer Reeve said...

I felt your pain Emma, Brooklyn was 3 days late, and that was after they pushed my due date back 2 1/2 weeks! I was never more happy for pain in my life!

deanne said...

Em- I can't believe this either. Want to do my nails? Just a joke, but they do look like Jessica's too. I will be so excited when Sabrina calls me about the sweet news. Alls I can say is... "hang in there." From a VET!!

Chelsey said...

Oh, I am getting really excited to see baby williams.

. Megan and Dayton. said...

Oh my dear emma... I swear I texted u a picture of my baby boy! If not I am so so sorry! hope u forgive me. And I just barely made a blog. I dont really even know how to work it. My mama helps me do everything. haha. But I didnt know u had one either. Sorry. K I totally know how u feel with those contractions. Mine were ten minutes apart for two days straight and then got so hard and closer. BUt I had to hold of to go to the hospital cuz jord was out of town. So I was balling every five minutes for a whole day. It was horrible. its the contractions that make having a baby so painful. Once I got the epideral it was a piece of cake! It didnt hurt at all to deliver him! Just remember that! Love u. let me know when she gets here!! miss u

Sarah said...

I just read April's Blog, and saw your cute Lil Baby! Congratulations! I am so excited for you!

Chelsey said...

I saw that someone said they saw your baby on April's blog, so I took a peek. She beautiful. 5 lb 8 oz that is So tiny. We are glad that everything went great. let me know when we can come see her.