Saturday, October 4, 2008

Diaper Pizza

So my little sister was a little upset when Cody's sisters made me a diaper cake for one of my showers. She was going to make one and surprise me, because I always wanted one. So instead she made me a Diaper Pizza. Don't be fooled by the illusion that it may look like a diaper cake, for it is in fact a Diaper Pizza!Funnier yet. When my mom and sister would talk about making me a diaper cake, my little brother would get so excited! He thought that they were actually making a cake that looked like a diaper! When he realized it was actual diapers not tasty cake and icing, he got a little mad! Laura you need to make Cody a cake!

4 comments:

April said...

Ha ha!!! I think the diaper pizza turned out beautiful...and I like those little flowers.

And Laura, when you are done with Cody's cake, I need one!

Laura & Jamin said...

Well good news me and shayla are going to take a cake decorating class so i will make you a wonderful cake......but i love my diaper pizza i'm going to start a business makin them I'm going to start makin them for old people too and use depends and put old people stuff on them hahaha don't you think that is so funny its going to be me and megans business so i will let you know how that goes!!

Chelsey said...

Still no baby, don't worry. I'm sure she will be here soon.

oodlesofoversons said...

That's actually really funny!