Monday, October 20, 2008

1 Week Old

My little tiny was one week old yesterday! She hasn't changed too much, no more jaundice, and her cheeks look a little chubbier. But mostly the same. When we went to the Drs she weighed 5lbs 1 oz. Just tiny. To me she seems kind of big, but I am sure if I held a regular sized newborn she wouldn't seem so big! She sleeps pretty good and I have only cried once, out of pure exhaustion! We are working on a schedule, but she isn't too keen on doing what she told! I do wish she would start doing things. I know that all that comes soon enough, but it would be fun to play and watch cartoons together! I love cuddling with her in the mornings! It is the only time she allowed to sleep in our bed. And I love putting her tiny cloths on her! I am limited because she only fits in preemie cloths, but it is still fun! I don't know what we would do without her! Other than sleep of course!!
It kind of looks like she is smiling in this picture, but in all reality she is starting to cry!

10 comments:

Gramps said...

Gained a whole 2oz. WOW!!! Love you.

thehansons said...

I think she has changed a ton. She looks a lot like Cody to me, at least in those pics. She is so adorable.

Becca said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the pics - she is going to be really photogenic!

And that grin - when it is a real smile HOLY COW! gonna be a stunner.

Enjoy the "quietness" while it lasts, it really goes faster than it feels it does.

Hollie Hanson said...

She is beautiful! Congrats! So tiny!

April said...

One week. It feels like she just came yesterday...
I really can't wait to meet her. I am glad she is so tiny, it will seem like she is still a newborn when I finally get to hold her (better than my big fat Jabba the Baby).

She is a tiny little nugget, tiny precious little Tink.

Spencer Reeve said...

She has changed so much in one week and is sooo cute I wanna come see her, so does Gavin he saw her on the blog and said "I want that one!" as a new sister.

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful Emma! She looks a lot like you. She is just a tiny smidgen :)

Jessica said...

She's so cute! I just want to hold that tiny little thing! I miss you!

melissa said...

Im glad things are going better. My kids had jandice but they got to sleep in the little box that looked like a tanning bed. She is so cute!

Chelsey said...

madilyn Hated her bath the first time. So the next time i covered her with a warm wet hand towel and a warm washcloth on her head. she loved it. She is so cute. P.S. hope you liked the pumpkin. haha! :)