Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Baby Shower #2

Sabrina and my good friends Britt and her mom Bev, threw me a baby shower! It was so nice, probably nicer than my wedding! They made the tastiest food and spoiled me like no other! Britt made the cutest little tutu for my baby, and Sabrina and her amazing family bought me a stroller car seat combo! It was GREAT! Thanks to everyone that came!!
















My best friend Kiele got a hold of my camera for a while and took about 100 pictures! It was hilarious when I got home and saw all the pics she took! I hope you enjoy! These are only my favorite! They are all hilarious!

8 comments:

thehansons said...

I just realized you only have 2 weeks left. That is CRAZY.

Becca said...

It looks like you guys have made out like bandits! And I can't wait for pics of Olive in that tutu! That is so flippin cute! (Yes I'm using Olive until told otherwise)

oodlesofoversons said...

Once again, weird that I didn't get invited. I mean, what, as if I'm just some random client? Whatev. And also, it looks like you are set on baby stuff...for a while, so don't use my credit card to purchase anything else ;0) That tutu is my favorite, and you are right about Darrin being a dork & refusing to wear the mask last year. Too cool...

Spencer Reeve said...

That little girl is freakin' funny, I busted up watching all her little poses :0)

Cody Williams said...

There is no Olive...not an option...please quit referring to the Fetus as Olive or else...

April said...

That Kiele is a little crack up! I am glad you had so much fun, and you have such great friends to throw you a shower...it makes me feel better being so far away and not being able to really do anything. Olive is going to be so spoiled...

I am also really looking forward to the tutu pictures...I am also looking forward to coming to visit...and taking Clark and Harry in tutu pictures, ha!

Emma said...

Or else WHAT?!?!?

Chelsey said...

No baby yet? Let me know. I will bring you a fabulous dessert.