Saturday, September 20, 2008

Baby Shower

Today was my first baby shower! Cody's family threw it for all the family to come. It was really fun and so nice of my mother-in-law and sisters-in-law to throw it!! I LOVE being center of attention, but usually find these thing kind of awkward! Maybe I just like to steal other peoples attention... I am not sure but it was really fun and really nice!! Thanks for everyone that came and all the nice things we got. We definitely made out with some great things! Cody's sister Stefanie crocheted a blanket, and Jamie made us a diaper cake from everyone. It was super cute!
It has these cute little sandals that a lady from Stefanie's work made!! I am going to have her make me some for the summer. They are too cute!! All in all it was a great day!! Thanks family for all your support!! Here is a picture of all the goods!
I think my baby baby might be spoiled...

6 comments:

JethRobyn said...

You got a BUMBO! No fair! Those are the coolest. Those slippers are pretty dang cute, maybe one day I'll have a girl that can be cute in things like that...for now back to dinosaurs.

Brock and Stef said...

It was super fun! Did you notice that I update my blog!!!! Just for you and I spent a ton of time changing some things it was fun!

Laura & Jamin said...

I'm so sad missed it damn cabelas!! well it looked like you got a ton of stuff looks like i don't have to get you anything haha love you!

April said...

Wow!
You really hit the bank!!!
I am only a little jealous...

Sabrina and BJ said...

Wow, the babies room looks good.. I like the crib.. Your shower was great.. Thanks for letting me and my family come!! Glad you got some good things.. AKA the cucumber drink is still not good but it looked great..

oodlesofoversons said...

You scored. If you need some pink outfits, let me know. It looks like you don't have enough there. You will LOVE the bumbo.