Friday, September 19, 2008

I know it has been a while, but I don't really do anything! I work and thats not much to talk about. And I don't think my clients would like to read about their life stories on my blog! I am writing a book for that!!
Today I am 37 weeks. I have made it to my weekly appointments, they checked me last week and I am only dilated to a one, which means pretty much nothing! Today they said I could choose to be checked and opted to pass! Last week was not pleasant and I only want to be miserable when I absolutely have to be! I haven't gotten very big and my drs all say that she will be tiny, which I am fine with! Her heartbeat is good and so far they say everything is as it should be!











Here are some pictures of her room. It is still a mess and not finished just yet. I still have to reupholster the rocking chair, and organize organize organize!! The picture frames on the walls have no pictures in them just yet. I need some of her and haven't decided what to put in some of them! I still have time and I figure why do today what you can put of til tomorrow!! Reason #1 why my bathroom is never clean and the laundry never gets folded!

5 comments:

JethRobyn said...

OOOH! Emma, you are so close! I delivered Linc at 37 1/2 weeks. You could go at any time, just walk around the block a lot, I think that helped me. I'm so excited to see the upcoming blog titled "She's Here"!! Her room looks cute.

Chelsey said...

Cute room, I love all of the different colors.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe your 37 wks already, your nursery looks adorable, great job!

April said...

Oh! So cute, although I want some pictures when it is actually clean. HA!

PS.
When Clark comes over to play he is totally gonna steal that Finding Nemo doll, it is his fav!

oodlesofoversons said...

Very cute! And just a couple ideas for the title...
1. Baby nursery
2. Olive's "crib"
3. The baby's sweet diggs