Thursday, August 21, 2008

JACK JOHNSON!!

So Monday night we went to the Jack Johnson concert!! It was AWESOME!! We went with some friends from Cody's work, Jeff and Natalie. We ate at the Cheese Cake Factory, which was really good!! My breakfast burrito was about a foot long and five inches thick! (Not an exaggeration!) It took about two hours to drive 30 blocks, because of the concert traffic. But we only missed the two opening bands. They would have been good to see, but I didn't miss Jack and thats what counts! We were in the pit, which meant we had to stand, but it was AMAZING! We were about 40 feet away from him, we could have gotten closer but I was worried about getting too hot and I did not want to pass out. Although if I had maybe he would have jumped off the stage to rescue me... Maybe I did not think that one threw. The pictures are not super, but they wouldn't do the evening justice anyway!! It was just super awesome and I could not even begin to make you all understand! Thank you Adekwets and your superb rocking skills!!




































9 comments:

Brock and Stef said...

Looks like a blast! I swear you belly is getting bigger everyday.. I can't believe she is almost here!

leslie jo said...

Hi Emma
How goes it? Glad you find my blog. So looks like you have enjoyed married life and parenthood is great! What are you having? When you due all those details?

April said...

OMG! I can't believe how pregnant you look in that picture. I am totally crying, I mean I know you are pg...but to see you all rounded and with child is amazing!! Who cares about Jack Johnson, you are having my little neice. I wish I could be with you now...

ps. And I don care about J.J. and I am so glad you fot o go to the concert!

April said...

That ps was suposed to say...that I DO care about JJ and I am glad you got to go...

oodlesofoversons said...

Ya, that rocks! I'm glad you got to go. I just showed Drew the pictures...he's a little jealous I think, especially since it was ON his bday.

Laura & Jamin said...

WOW Jack Jonhson I'm only a little jealous!! But it looks like you guys at the time of your life!! I'm so happy for my tiny babies that are coming i can't even wait!! Love you!

Laura & Jamin said...

Emma write a new blog i'm bored of jack johnson if your having trouble on what to write about you could write how much you love me

Sabrina and BJ said...

Jack Johnson is getting a little old but I understand your just trying to have a baby so i'll give you a break.. I can't wait a few more weeks..

Chelsey said...

I bet that this was an awesome concert. Let me know what you need for your baby girl. it isn't much longer:)