Friday, August 1, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!


Tuesday was my birthday and my wonderful husband surprised me, took the day off and decorated my house!! I only worked half a day and he drove me to work. He told me that he also was going to work half the day, so I didn't really think anything of it. When I got done I called him, and we went to Taco Amigo for lunch. And when we got home this is what I saw...










He had streamers hung everywhere. 300 balloons blown up all over the floor. It was my Harry Potter Party!!! All the streamers were red and gold, because Gryffindor rocks!! Most of the balloons were also red and gold. He had Harry Potter plates and got me red roses with yellow lilys!










All I wanted for my birthday was a ceramic Tiffany's box. For those who don't know... I am obsessed with anything Tiffany's! I keep all my little blue boxes, and pretty much all Cody has to do is open the Tiffany's catalog and buy me something!! I LOVE anything Tiffany's! So I got my box. There are three different sizes so I only need two more to finish off my collection! He also bought me a little tiara. Because I am the princess!! But probably not for long!









He really is so good to me!! He tried to have a surprise party but since I got off so early it didn't work out. But he did invite a few people over for some tasty ice cream cake. My mom and little brother came, his parent came and brought his niece and nephew. His sister Stefanie and her husband stopped by and a few of our friends!! I haven't had a birthday party for years so it was a lot of fun! Thanks everyone for coming!! I love to read, so my mom and Cody's mom bought me gift cards to buy some books. I got a gift certificate to Taco Amigo, and my friend Erin bought me this awesome book of puzzles!! I love doing crosswords and word searches, sudoku, and pretty much anything like that! It is an awesome book, and since I had never gave her, her Christmas present last year. She also got presents!! It was a great party. All the little kids loved playing with all my balloons. The cake was great! The company was great! It was pretty much a great day!! Sabrina stopped by a little later (she had to work) and brought me some beautiful flowers!
Thanks to all my friends and family!! You guys are great!! And thanks most of all to my super awesome husband!! He is always so thoughtful (something I need to work on!!) and I LOVE you very much!! I don't know what I would do without you!!!

8 comments:

Laura & Jamin said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Looks like you had a awesome party.......sorry i had to miss it so it must not have been such a good party hahaha jk! Well love you!! see you in 2 WEEKS HELL YA!

JethRobyn said...

Happy Birthday!! I forgot our birthdays were so close together. I'm glad you had an HP birthday. Did you know that JK Rowling is releasing "the Tales of Beadle Bard" in December?

April said...

Yea! A Harry Potter party!!! Sorry I couldn't come...Cody did not invite me. If I would've known it was a Harry themed bday I would've got you a different shirt.

Are you going to like my new baby more than Clark, cause he is named Harry?

Happy Birthday

The Cottle Family said...

Well, Happy Birthday! Sounds like your husband did a GREAT job...nice, I'm glad you got what you wanted :)

Anonymous said...

The Cottle family comment is Amberlie, I forgot to sign into my other account

oodlesofoversons said...

Happy Birthday, Princess! Kudos to Cody. That's weird that I din't get invited...ha ha! I'm totally stealing your HP blinkie too! Glad you had a great day!

jacksonhaleywarrenandhaus said...

Happy Birthday it looks like you had a blast. I love all of the balloons.

Chelsey said...

Happy Birthday! It looks like you had a great birthday. I love the balloons. I have always wanted to have an entire room filled from floor to ceiling with balloons like on Patch Adams. Have you seen that. That would be awesome.