Saturday, August 9, 2008

Tagged

Four places I go over and over and over again:
1. Work
2. Home
3. Work
4. And last but not least! WORK

Four people that like me enough to regularly email me:
1. April
2. My Auntie Pam
3. Jamie
4. The Baby Center

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. My Granny's house
2. Hawaii
3. Somewhere I have never been before
4. Anywhere Cody is

Four people I talk to ALL the time:
1. Cody
2. April
3. Sabrina
4. My tiny little fetus

My four favorite places to eat:
1. Olive Garden
2. Taco Amigo
3. Granny's house
4. Any really good Mexican food establishment

Four people I am going to tag:
Not a one!! I am just not in the mood today! So count yourselves lucky!!!

5 comments:

Sabrina and BJ said...

I just wanted to let you know that I felt really really special I was on your list of who you talk to alot.. I think we are offically back to best friends.. If that's okay with you???

Sabrina and BJ said...

Oh ya,, and pretty soon on your places you go it's going to just be.. Taco Amigo for lunch and Home with the Baby!!! I can't wait for your new life.. AWESOME!!!

Chelsey said...

Emma, thanks for coming over yesterday for cake. It got crazy,huh? This is what it is like at a get-together for Madilyn, Norah, Randy or I. Both of our immediate families live close and great very supportive. But sometimes I almost feel more uptight when everyone is over. I think next year it will be a small party.

Chelsey said...

I am also really sorry I didn't even get a chance to tell you thanks for coming or bye. But thanks! We will see you soon.

thehansons said...

I just realized that you and Stefanie have both been tagged and I tagged you. Sorry didn't notice.