Friday, July 4, 2008

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!!!


We went to a Real (ree-al) Salt Lake Soccer games last night. I didn't get any pictures but is was awesome! We went with Cody's sister Stefanie and his niece Keana. It was their first professional soccer game and I think we got them hooked!
We went to one last year, and it was a little boring!
But last night they played a lot better. Cody said they had new players and that was why.
The ref was not awesome! He kept calling for the other team and even red flagged one of our players which means he got thrown out!! The guy on the other team, whose fault the fight really was, only got a yellow flag so he didn't get thrown out. It was the end of the game so it wasn't that big of a deal. But when the ref called it everyone was so upset! The energy there was awesome! Everyone was throwing things at the refs. And even though I know your know your not supposed to... I probably would have too if I had, had something in my hand! Because the clock ran out while the fight was going on, the refs added four min to the clock, but then called the game after only two!!! That only made the crowd madder! I really hoped that the ref had body guards walking him to his car!! We got home extremely late, and I am exhausted this morning but it worth it. I hope everyone has a great holiday! Eat tons of watermelon, (I think that I have be craving watermelon) and think of those away from loved ones fighting so we can keep celebrating our freedom!

5 comments:

Laura & Jamin said...

ummm thanks for takin me to a real soccer game.......but i still love you and miss you and and and i hope you have an awesome day!! love you and the tiny baby inside of you!

Emma said...

Maybe if you LIVED here you could have gone!!

April said...

That does sound like fun, I love soccer...I hope Clark wants to be a soccer player someday!

Happy 4th of July!

oodlesofoversons said...

Start naming your posts!!!!!! It can't always just be "untitled". I was hoping there would be a picture of the new crib posted...haha.

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I am so glad you found my blog. I will add you to my friends list! Hope all is well. Congrats on being pregnant. Hope to see you soon!!!