Sunday, July 20, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY APRIL!!!!


I am now 28 weeks! Cody only freaks out every now and then when I remind him!! Her room is finished, minus the furniture! So when everything gets put together I will take some pictures. Our Drs appt went well. My glucose tested a little high so I have to take a three hour test at the hospital. Dr. Thorpe said that was nothing to worry about and most of the time it comes back normal. I am not looking forward to sitting at the hospital for three hours drinking sugar water! And I have spoken to quite a few friends who have always had to do the three hour test! I don't normally like sugar, I am a very salty kind of a girl, but ever since the dr told me to lay off the sugar until I take the test... THAT IS ALL I WANT!! Soda and candy! SO TASTY!! My goal is that starting tomorrow no more.... But we will see how that goes!
He also said that her little heart beat was a little slow. Also nothing to worry about. Feeling her kick me all day long I know she is fine! Cody said that his heart rate is always slower than normal too. So she will probably just be like her dad! Cody's sister Jaime just had her baby today! So we have a new little niece! CONGRATS JAIME!! Kambri Lynn Hanson was born around six o'clock. We haven't gone to see her. So I will post some pictures later. She was 8 lbs 12 oz and 2o in. 8 FREAKING pounds! That does worry me a little! I am very much hoping for a TINY baby and 8 pounds is not very tiny! Sorry Jaime!! This year both our families will get two babies! April and I are due just a few days apart, and now Cody's mom just has to wait a few more months for another! It is all getting so exciting!!!

9 comments:

oodlesofoversons said...

Cute pictures and I LOVE the title! Good luck with the 3 hour test!

Laura & Jamin said...

umm so I'm hurt you didn't have a Happy Birthday Laura blog......but your getting so big i can't wait to see your tummy in real life!! I hope everything goes ok!! i love you and miss you!!

April said...

You look so cute and pregnant! Even though I know you are pegnant, and I can see your tummmy it is hard to believe. I always have to take a thousand glucose tests...cause I am so chubby, every new doctor I see freaks out and then makes me get a new one (aholes).
Can't wait to see pics of the new room.

ps. I ate 3 boxes of gummy Lifesavers this weekend...so yummy.

Anonymous said...

I had to do the 3-hour glucose test both times and they came back normal. I got SO sleepy when I did mine but luckily they gave me a bed and a dark room to lay down in and just came and got me when it was time to take more blood. Good luck!

JethRobyn said...

You are so cute. I love you little belly. It's so fun that you and April are due so close together! I bet your mom is loving it.

thehansons said...

I love that you finally have a belly. Now your belly is as big as mine, except I just had a almost 9lb baby 2 days ago. You do look really cute though. I am sorry that you have to sit in the hospital for 3 hrs and take a stupid test. I hate hospitals, which is why I came home as soon as I could after Kambri was born. Can't wait for her cousin to join the world.

Chelsey said...

Emma, funny we must think something alike because I chose this same template on my blog when i first started it up. You look way cute. Thanks for helping out at the camp today. i hope you had fun. I hope you can make it to the ward breakfast. it is at the end of your street the morning of the 24th. I think at 8:00 am. C-ya there. Cute blog.

Chelsey said...

Oh and try not to worry too much about everything (with baby stuff) . It will be awesome! You are going to love it. Let me know what your schedule is so we can have you and Cody over sometime. Good luck with your test. Take a book to the hospital or ask for a room you can sleep in then set an alarm on your phone every hour. That's kind of what i did at my Dr's when I had to take the 3 hr test. It made it not so bad.

katied said...

i can finally see you are pregant you look so cute not fat at all