Sunday, June 22, 2008


Well I am 24 weeks and finally showing as you can see! Pregnancy sure has a way of changing things!! She moves all the time and every now and then I can see her moving. We still haven't chosen a name, but we still have a couple months. We are also starting to get her room ready. Cody spent all day yesterday pulling out carpet and painting. We put up some new blinds and are well on our way to spending a ton of money!! We still have to get baseboards and new door casing, and paint the rocking chair and dresser. And of course the most important part...buying a crib! Hopefully that will happen before she comes!! I do love decorating so I am having a lot of fun right now! I am so excited to get a new light and find her a lamp and get book shelves and picture frames!! I am mostly going overboard but thats what they tell me you do when it is your first! I am just following instructions!! We haven't really bought her a lot right now, but there is still time! We are trying to stockpile wipes and will probably start getting diapers soon. It is strange buying baby things, we just walk around the stores trying to think of things we will need. I already know we will never be fully prepared, it just doesn't work that way.
But we are doing the best we can!!

10 comments:

Laura & Jamin said...

Sexy kinda!!

Spencer Reeve said...

Hey! our tummies are twinners, except I'm NOT pregnant and my baby is 2! You still look tiny, it is really not fair...

April said...

Yay! You are really starting to show now...how cute. Your boobs are giant...incase you did not know. Wish I could help you decorate...miss you!

Sabrina and BJ said...

OH MY GOSH, YOUR PREGNANT!!! I can't believe it... How cute.. I am so excited.. What are you,, 12 weeks.. I guess you maybe look 14 weeks... Congrats.. I am proud you already got a start on the room.. That's great.. Now "baby sabrina" really can come early.. Let me know if you need any help.. I'm not nearly as perfect as Cody would do but I'm good at running to get drinks and stuff..

oodlesofoversons said...

I was kinda hoping the first picture WAS you, you tiny little thang. Whatever! And yes, go crazy with the new baby stuff...that's 90% of the fun!

JethRobyn said...

You so don't have a dummy! Mine looks bigger after a bowl of chips and salsa! It is a cute belly, although it's invisible. I can put in a name idea if you would like...Robyn
....just think about it.

JethRobyn said...

And by dummy I meant tummy..i am a dummy watching TV and Typing.

johanson family said...

so you may not have a name yet... but you do have the most important detail of her life already picked out! her husband! i can't wait to meet her! hurry up already!

Laura & Jamin said...

ah sister you are cute i miss you!!

Laura & Jamin said...

Three test to mother bear.....lookes like your eggo is prego................its real easy to tell are your nipples way brown