Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I am 22 weeks today. Still not really showing. I have a little tummy depending on what I wear and if I have eaten, but nothing yet! It hit me today that in a few short months we will have a little baby! I only freaked out a little. But it is strange. We are very excited, it just seems weird that I will be in charge of a tiny little baby. Hopefully we figure out what we are doing before we ruin her for good!
We also don't have any names! We don't really agree on anything! I like the crazy unheard of names, and Cody like all the normal ones! We are open to suggestions, but I do have rules!!

1- no names in the top 20 most popular
I don't want my baby going to school with 500 girls with all the same names!

2- no names that start with C or E
Cody tells a great story about how he never forged his moms signature because they signed their names the same. Her name is Carol and always writes C. Williams... need I say more! I don't need my children coming up with that! I am smart assish enough, they won't need anymore help!

3- it can't be too long.
Our last name is Williams. I don't want my poor four year old learning to write her 25 letter long name!

There can be exceptions to the rules if it happens to be something we love, but we are trying to stick to the guidelines!

11 comments:

thehansons said...

I like your count down that you have, that is a neat idea. I suck at coming up with names, but I do like Kamryn,(notice I spelled it with a "K" not a "C") or Brilyn. I heard those the other day. I also like names that are old fashion, of coarse I can't think of any right now. I will keep thinking though and get back to you. Good luck with choosing the names, it is really hard finding a name that you both can agree on. Jamie

thehansons said...

I like your count down that you have, that is a neat idea. I suck at coming up with names, but I do like Kamryn,(notice I spelled it with a "K" not a "C") or Brilyn. I heard those the other day. I also like names that are old fashion, of coarse I can't think of any right now. I will keep thinking though and get back to you. Good luck with choosing the names, it is really hard finding a name that you both can agree on. Jamie

Sabrina and BJ said...

Well you both know the little girl name that I like.. It starts with an S and ends with a abrina!!! But I know Cody doesn't like that.. I am really trying hard to think of a good one.. But I can't post it because it will be so amazing everyone will steal it and then it will be in the top 20!! Good Luck

Anonymous said...

Carus votes for Jasmin. She is really mad at me for not naming her Jasmin. Alyssa from Carus and Allison from Adam.

I don't have suggestions - I can only think of Carus (which can be spelled Karis) so I'm no help.

Anonymous said...

Robert suggests:

Prasana

April said...

I love you little baby fetus ticker...I love how she swims around bouncing off the walls. Well I am of no hel cause I really only like "C" names. But Zoey is cute, and Abigal...Molly, Ella, and I a gonna have to agree with Sabrina that, that is an awesome name, although not as KICK ASS as April!

Brock and Stef said...

I'm still in shock you are having a baby too.... I have a few names... I've always liked Kenzi, Kadan, Braelyn, the ladies name that sold us our house was Tylene. I think that is cute kind of goes with Cody's middle name.... Anyways i'm sure you will come up with the perfect name. Love you guys.

Anonymous said...

I like Nora, Macy, Lyla, Lilja, Tori, and Lia which all fall below the top 200 names according to the social security website. Norah with an H is cute too! You are so lucky to be having a girl, I am so jealous.

Laura & Jamin said...

ummm i was thinkin about news and going by your rules and i thought about this on Laura isn't it really really cute! What do you think???

Laura & Jamin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

How about Blantilla Marie. It was a favorite of your Dad's when we were younger. Ask him about it. :o) What about Kaitlyn?

You are looking fabulous as usual!

Love you, Aunt Pam