Thursday, June 19, 2008

April tagged me...
I will do this only once. So don't ask again!

20 years ago-
1. I was five. I am not really sure what I was up too! I don't really remember.
2. I had two little brothers who were stealing all my attention.
3. I just wanted to be with my big sister.

10 years ago-
1. I was a sophomore, who thought she was cooler than she really was.
2. I getting ready to get my drivers license.
3. Was devastated that my sister was moving, but was happy to have my own room!

5 years ago-
1. I was getting ready to marry the love of my life and start one crazy adventure!
2. The last season of Friends was starting.
3. I moved to a new salon.

3 years ago-
1. I met Sabrina, and the rest is history!
2. We went to my second favorite place to visit! San Fransisco. Only Grannies house is better!
3. Cody bought me my first piece of Tiffany's jewelry.

1 year ago-
1. I went to Hawaii to see my tiny nephew Clark. In fact I got to go to Hawaii twice last year! I am one lucky girl!
2. We went to Yellowstone, saw a ton of Bison, Elk, and one Coyote.
3. Ate all the Granny pancakes I could handle. For the few days I was there anyway!

So far this year-
1. I got knocked up.
2. Clark turned one. That was one crazy party! Frosting and wrapping paper everywhere! Good times.
3. We payed off our cars!!! WAHOOO now we are just waiting for them to break down!

Yesterday-
1. I worked all day.
2. Ate a very tasty Fresh Strawberry shake from Taco Amigo.
3. Fell asleep at 8.

Today-
1. I got off work, came home and finally caught up on all the shows I recorded during the last seasons.
2. I did not clean the bathroom.
3. I ate the WHOLE box of Kraft Mac 'n' Cheese for lunch! I was hungry, growing a fetus is hard!

Tomorrow-
1. I have to work. Not all of us have the luxury of sitting around all day watching Alvin and the Chipmunks APRIL!!
2. I have my 24 week checkup at the doctor.
3. I will hopefully clean the bathroom.

In the next year-
1. I will be raising the coolest little girl anyone has ever seen!
2. Cody will get promoted to president of the company and I will never have to work again! (Wishful thinking!)
3. Finally master the drums of Rock Band!

Now who to torture next...
Jamie and Stef of course. Your family and with that comes certain responsibilities!

And....
Andrea, Catie, Robyn and Sarah. Doesn't its just suck being my friends!

1 comment:

April said...

Mmmm...green pancakes! I am so hungry.

Thanks for playing along.

Also, if you want I will trade you and I can do peoples nails all day....and you can watch Chipmunks with Clark. Just name the day!