Wednesday, June 11, 2008

We have a cat. I have posted pictures of my lovely dogs, so I figured I should do the same for the cat. I don't hate her...I just don't really like her. She sits in MY chair and she gets her fur all over everything! We have had her a little over a year. She doesn't really have a name. We call her Mow (not mow the lawn, more meow minus the "e") if we call her anything at all. Cody's uncle gave her to us when he got married. We took her in so she wouldn't have to go to the shelter and die. Yes I have a bleeding heart for all animals...even the ones I don't really like! She mostly lived under the couch for the first year at our house. Now she thinks she owns the place! Like sitting in MY CHAIR! She follows me around the house meowing all the day long. If I move she moves, if I get off the couch, she jumps up on the spot I was sitting! Cody says she follows me everywhere because she knows I hate her. I am trying a little reverse psychology type of thing, where I am especially nice to her, hoping that she will leave me alone. No such luck yet. It is still only the first day, but my hopes are not to high!

3 comments:

April said...

Poor Mow...she just really wants you be your bestest friend. I know how she feels, I would love to follow you around all day and sit in your warm spot on the couch...

johanson family said...

i am super excited that you blog stalked and found me! you could totally stalk me if you REALLY wanted... you totally know i leave my blinds open. hehehe i am SO super excited for my new daughter in laws arrival!

JethRobyn said...

I'm glad you found me, and that you are having a BABY!! So freaking awesome. Well we can be blog buddies now. I would come and have my nails done just to see you, but it would be in vain, there is too much dirt in them from gardening. So I'm glad we have this.