Tuesday, September 14, 2010

New Mexico

One of the fun things we got to do is go visit my Granny and Gramps in New Mexico. I love going to visit and it is so fun getting to see family that we haven't seen in years! And it was so fun getting to go with April and her family.
We stopped at the Grand Canyon on our way down. It was amazing! I lived in AZ for 12 yrs and never stopped. I am glad I can scratch it off the list. But I definitely plan on going back and maybe doing some hiking. Or at least a donkey ride down into the canyon.


We went to Lincoln where the infamous Billy the Kid fought in the Lincoln County war. I already love that story and of course LOVE Young Guns! It was awesome getting to see the place where it actually happened and learning a little bit more about the people that lived there.




































We also went to Roswell to see the aliens. I am glad to say I have been there done that, and even gladder to say that I never have to do it again! It was great, once. I don't know if i could do it twice. April and Jason love it and they could probably go a hundred times. We went swimming with my Granny Oma one day.
We played A LOT at Granny's house. In the irrigation.
In the Orchard.
With bubbles.
More bubbles.
More and more water.
We saw a baby horse.
Drove a tractor.
Played video games.
Went sledding at White Sands.
Snuggled Gramps.
And had a surprise birthday party for April and I!
It was the best Granny vacation I have had in a long time! Going through these photos there were so many I should have taken and didn't think about. All the snuggling Granny on the swing and eating lunch with Granny Oma and Aunt Lori and Uncle Rodney. It was so fun to see everyone again!

1 comment:

April said...

When can we go again???

I miss you!!!!!!!!!