Wednesday, September 15, 2010

New Mexico again!

At the end of July Reese and I went back to New Mexico! My parents were going for a visit and we saw no reason why we shouldn't get to go too! On our way we spent a night in Santa Fe. It was amazing! I have always wanted to go and I can't wait to go back!
























We were so excited to be back at Granny's!
We didn't too much this visit. Mostly because we all got sick, but it was nice just hanging out again.
Reese is a bubble-aholic! She can never get enough! Then Granny brought out the fly swatter to make bubbles and she was in heaven! We couldn't get it to work as well as I remember, but Reese had fun anyway!
Reese loved playing with Papa! Running around the yard and balancing on the cement border around the yard!
We went to Ruidoso to the horse museum. We have been going there since I was little and we always take a picture on this horse! I loved sharing my memories with Reese this summer!

No comments: