Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Jack Johnson

I love Jack Johnson. He makes me happy. And I am so glad that Cody likes him to, and takes me to his concerts. This was our third Jack Johnson concert and by far my favorite. ALO was the first band. They are pretty good. I don't love them, but some of their songs are pretty awesome. Then it was G Love's turn. He is super awesome! He usually tours with Jack, so we have seen him a few times. He has a jazzy, rappy, chillin vibe about him. I would recommend trying him out. He is also known as G Love and Special Sauce. And he plays some mean harmonica. Then it was 2 glorious hours of Jack. He is awesome. It was a great night!
G Love
Jack
Jack and Paula. I can't remember her last name, but they sang a couple of songs together. She was pretty amazing.

1 comment:

April said...

There's that thing on your face again! Get it off!!
So fun you got to go to a concert, I seem to always miss him!