Saturday, January 2, 2010

November

We went to HAWAII!! It was amazing! Cody's family decided to go, so we went along. The plane ride went smoothly, except when Reese hit the guy in front of us. He had already met her, so he wasn't upset. She loved the ocean, she loved walking around everywhere, she slept really good, she did awesome! And she had so much fun playing with her cousins. We all had a blast!



We did some other things in November. Thanksgiving a major something. But I didn't get pictures of anything else. I was (am) upset about having to come back to Utah.

3 comments:

Kara said...

You went shopping with me and stef in november I would think that was pretty blog worthy! HEHE! Just kidding!

April said...

We are so glad you came to Hawaii, I wish you could've stayed longer. We had so much fun and we miss you so much.
Also, what beach was that cool giant tree stump?

Emma said...

Kara I was saving that very special day for its very own blog!
April- it was by the house we stayed at. You drive past it on the main road, and if you are heading to the North Shore it is the last beach before the house. If you remember which house it was. I think the town was Hau'ula. Or something like that. I can't remember. It may have been Hau'ula beach.