Thursday, January 7, 2010

Pictures

I am now at least kind of up to date. My sister and my cousin are going to take one picture a day for the whole yr. I thought it was a great idea. I have only missed two days so far, but that is much better odds than I thought I would have! So here is my pick for Jan 1, 2010! Happy New Year!
This is Reese in the morning. As you can see my living room is already trashed (as is the rest of the house!) and it is only around 8 in the morning. Reese loves to suck on her binky upside down. Not all the time, but it still cracks me up!

3 comments:

April said...

Ha ha ha, I used to love it when Harry would do that.

Becca said...

We'd always put the kids binkies in upside down hoping they'd flip them over cause of Papa - apparently I flipped mine over all the time as a baby so he wanted to see if my kids could.

Are you joining in the 365 with us?!

Emma said...

I am trying Becca. But I have missed 2 days so far. So we will see how long I can keep up with it! And it has been easy since Granny is here. I hope I can remember when I am sitting at home by myself!