Wednesday, January 6, 2010

December

What a month! I forgot to tell you all that, in October we put our house up for sale. In November we sold it. And in December we were supposed to move. Our buyers financing didn't go through, so after packing up half our house, we didn't move. So 10 days before Christmas we put up our Christmas tree. Hopefully we will be moving soon. The same people are still buying, we just had to put off the closing until after the new year.
Reese "helping" to decorate the tree.



Reese started singing in December. It is hilarious! Now she never stops!
We went to see Santa! She normally really likes Santa! The picture that we got from the photographer (12yr old girl at RC Willey, but was free!) is better, but we packed our scanner.
She was happier when she got to eat her candy cane.
This was on Christmas, on our way to Grandma's annual Christmas breakfast. Again, all the Christmas morning pictures are on Cody's camera, and I don't download those to my computer. She loved her new baby.

And my little brother got married! He was the last, so the next wedding in the family with be my nephews or Reese. Crazy!

2 comments:

April said...

Oh my, I never thought about the next wedding belonging to our BABIES... scary.

Anonymous said...

Fun. I hate moving... I lost count after 10:) I feel your pain. Reese is DARLING! Love her singing. So cute!