Thursday, December 31, 2009

October

I had to open my pictures to remember what happened in Oct. That means nothing exciting!
Laura, Reese and I went back to the Zoo. Laura wanted to see the baby elephant. And I love the Zoo. Even the crappy ones make me happy!
Cody and I got to see the B-52's. They came to Xango's convention. It was a lot of fun. But not something I would actually pay money for. Thank you Xango. But only for that. You don't do much else for me.
We carved pumpkins.
We had Halloween. Reese was a little Fairy.
We went for a walk.
And last but not least, Reese turned ONE!!
I know I am a horrible mother for not giving her a super special birthday blog, but I made her a cake. That is good enough. All her birthday pictures are on Cody's computer so this picture is a preview of what we did in Nov. Happy Birthday last Oct my little love muffin!

7 comments:

April said...

She really looks a lot like you in that picture with the hoody sweater on.
Also, I love your Reesey size pumpkin.

Anthony Andrews said...

Yeah i love when you blog! What a cute little fairy, I can't believe how big she had gotten and so beautiful. we need to get the old dyson girls together sometime, that would be way fun!

Ann said...

sorry apparently my brother was blogging before me. . . ha ha

Matt Hammer said...

So darling! She is SO beautiful... I love her halloween costume! So sweet, I am sorry that she got by the chicken... tramatic:) Poor cute little thing. Oh and I work with Paige now! Funny huh?

oodlesofoversons said...

WHEN are you going to come here with Reese and my Mom and have lunch. I'm not kidding...we need to plan it!

Brock and Stef said...

I love her!!! I think that she is growing up to look a lot like you Em. Once in awhile you can tell she is a Williams' but mostly she is YOU!

Emma said...

Ann that is funny because before I scrolled down enough to read what you wrote I spent 20 min trying to figure out who Anthony was!
Andrea Overson- You tell me when and where and we will be there!
Ky- are they doing nails there yet? I was gonna work there, but they didn't want nails.