Thursday, July 30, 2009

Rock Band II

Sorry I am sucking at updating my blog! I am making a goal to do one a week so that I don't have to do 15 in one day anymore! At the beginning of the month was Cody's company summer party. Xango rented out Seven Peaks for the night. It was a lot of fun. The best summer party I have been to! They had a rock band competition again, and the Adeqwets entered to defend their title. Alas they did not. It wasn't as important this time around because Jack Johnson was not involved, nor happiness of my marriage. They did their best, but only got third place. It would have been nice to have a couple hundred dollars in our pockets, but again we could care less. The game wasn't working right and was off a bit. But Cody found out they only lost by a couple hundred thousand points. Which, you who play rock band know isn't really alot. They had some pretty good costumes this year. Not as awesome as last year, but really no one cared the band, the audience. It was all over done. Once was good. Twice lame. Enjoy Cody and his short shorts!
Reese wanted to try on her daddy's wig.

2 comments:

April said...

I need this picture for my fridge.

Emma said...

You know you liked it!!