Tuesday, July 7, 2009

July 4th

I know I am a little late, but I was busy cleaning my whole house yesterday. Yes thats right, my WHOLE house. Vacuumed the WHOLE house. Cleaned BOTH bathrooms. Did ALL the laundry and even folded it and put it away. Cleaned the kitchen, DUSTED the WHOLE house (which is huge cause I hate dusting), and went to Reese's drs appt. It was a busy day and now I don't have to worry about for a few days! But HAPPY FOURTH of JULY only 3 days late! We didn't do too much. We went swimming at the AF rec center which sucked a lot. (It didn't really but if too many people know it is awesome then it will be to crowded the next time I go. Best little kid pool area I have ever been to!) Reese goes to bed at 8 so we didn't watch any fireworks, but we heard Stadium of Fire's and my neighborhood did a bunch.
Reese is not officially 9 months yet, but her Dr is going out of town so we had to go a little early. She weighs a whopping 14 lbs 7 oz and is 26 inches long. He said she will just be tall and skinny. Which is fine because then she can be a model and buy her mama a big house and a flashy car!! She didn't have to get shots, but they did have to prick her finger to check if she is anemic and some other things. Perfectly normal he said. She started clapping a few weeks ago, and every now and then it sounds like she says mamama. My little tiny is getting so big! She walks around as long as you are holding her hands and she even stands by herself for almost 5 seconds. I know not that big of a deal, but she makes me proud! We love you little Greasy Reesey!!

2 comments:

April said...

It is a big deal, standing and almost walking!!! Tell her she needs to do some lunges to work out those leg muscles...she is gonna need to workout more to keep up with her cousins.
I still can't believe she only weighs 14.7 lbs...Harry weighed that much when he was a month old, lol!
She is the cutest!!!

Brock and Stef said...

She better buy her auntie nice things as well when she is a model!