Thursday, July 30, 2009

Living Planet Aquarium

Cody took a few days off work last week, so we went to the living planet aquarium. It was pretty awesome! The price was right and is was cool inside. There was a big group of kids that went in right before we did, but they were cute and excited, not loud and in the way as much as I thought they would be. I loved petting the Sting Rays, and Reese loved watching all the fish. Cody now wants a Jelly Fish tank in our house. Which could be pretty awesome!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to take Jack there so bad! He loves looking at fish so much we just take him to the pet store sometimes to look at them. I'm trying to convince Ryan we need to get a fish tank!

Emma said...

They are so much work!! I had one for a little bit and prayed everyday that my fish would just die so I wouldn't have to deal with it anymore!