Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The Zoo

We took Reese to the zoo a few months ago. She LOVED it. We are pretty lucky because there isn't much that she doesn't enjoy! She rode the carousel, the first ride she was a little nervous, but the second ride she cried when she had to get off! She also liked riding the train! She loved looking at all the animals and only got spoiled a little!
Watching the monkeys. She loves monkeys. She laughed hysterically when they jumped around.
The giraffe was nice enough to stand next to the measuring wall so I could get a pic of how tall he was! I didn't even have to ask.
Cody got some amazing pictures of the tigers, but I of course don't have them on my computer. They are on the desk top that is still living at his parents house. That is where Reese's carousel pictures are too. Maybe one day I will post them. Probably not.

No comments: