Thursday, May 21, 2009

Just Mint

I have been searching for just mint ice cream for I don't know how long. I don't like crap in my ice cream unless I put it there. Chocolate chip mint is good, but it has the chocolate crap in it. I like the peppermint ice cream at Christmas, but it is only out at Christmas. If I want mint the other 11 months of the year I am screwed. So this little diddy is a shout out to my peeps over at Haagen-Dazs. Thank you for Just Mint ice cream. Thank you for making this tasty little treat before I had to start sending letters to all the ice cream companys. How hard is it to make just mint ice cream? Obviously not that hard since Haagen-Dazs did in with just five ingrediants. Five simple ingrediants Milk, Cream, Sugar, Eggs and Mint. Thank you Haagen-Dazs. You have always been my ice cream brand of choice, and for this I will never cheat. It will always be just me and you, just mint Haagen-Dazs.

3 comments:

April said...

Num-yummy.
Looks tasty!

Brock and Stef said...

Nice I'm going to have to go get me some!!! I hear you on the mint thing!!!

kelsey.bj.addi said...

haha emma i miss you so much! only you would have that much opinion about anything! hope you're having fun with it and stayin skinny with your mint ice cream!