Thursday, May 21, 2009

7 Months

Reese is now 7 months old. 7 MONTHS! It is so crazy! She started getting teeth, you can kind of see them in this picture. And she is trying to crawl. She does this little scooting thing that Cody thinks looks like a worm. That video is soon to come! She has grown so much since we last went to the dr. She finally out grew her newborn cloths and we took the padding out of her car seat! She is a crazy sleeper and rolls all over her crib. Cody is becoming more paranoid the more active she gets. But it is nice to know he cares! She loves to attack the cat, and as worried as I was, the cat is fine with it! The first couple times she hissed at Reese a little, but now Reese will pull her hair and smack her around and the cat just lays there!
Cody's little sister Trisha got married May 16, and she wanted the little girls to wear tutus. Kambry was sick, and didn't wear hers so I couldn't get any pictures of the two of them together, but it still turned out really cute. I don't have any pictures of Trisha and Craig yet, but I will put
them up once I get them. Here are a few more of Reese!


3 comments:

April said...

GAH! She is so freaking adorable, I miss her so much it hurts!!! I love the faces she makes, she is so expressive.
Happy 7 months little Tiny, Auntie loves you. And your cousin Harry can't wait to crawl around with you.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the teeth liittle reesie! Man oh man she gets cuter and cuter! I love it...

oodlesofoversons said...

She is one cute little nugget! I'm glad you found some yummy ice cream that you like. Maybe you could bring it for dessert when we have lunch at my house sometime... :0)