Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter!!

Yesterday was Easter and Reese's 6 month birthday! We go to the Dr on Wed to see how fat she is, and to get some fun shots!! We have had a busy week, my little sister got married last Thurs, so we had all the family back in town!















We took a photo similar to this the night before I got married, so we had to recreate it for Laura's wedding.
Congrats Laura and Jamin!!












It was so much fun to watch Reese and Harry play! They learned so much from each other. Reese is actually trying to sit up and Harry started rolling over!

6 comments:

April said...

Happy Easter and 6 month birthday little Reesey!
It was so fun to play with you guys, you will be missed.

Chelsey said...

She looks like a newborn compared to Harry! I cant believe how similar the two of them look in the face. They are both so cute. I love love LOVe the first picture and you look really pretty in the picture with the three of you girls!

Anonymous said...

I cant believe she's 6 months already and I've only seen her once! She is a DOLL!!!! They grow up too fast! Thats funny because Easter was Jack's 3 month birthday. You and you're sisters are so cute and Harry... well we dont even need to talk about how much I love his chubbiness!

Gramps said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gramps said...

What an adorable Easter picture. She really knows how to smile. Love to all. Granny and Gramps

Laura Pace said...

Happy easter tiny baby! She is so cute in that picture I love it!! thanks for posting those pictures they are beautiful! loveya