Tuesday, November 11, 2008

4 Weeks

She's FOUR weeks old!! I can hardly believe it. It has flown by! I don't miss work (sorry Andrea!) and I LOVE staying home with her! She smiles all the time, and is making the cutest little noises.
We went to the Dr again, he said it was just to keep an eye on her weight. I think he is trying to buy his wife a cruise for her birthday! She is just tiny! There is nothing we can do about it!
She weighs 5lbs 13oz, and is starting to get a double chin! Nothing as cute as Harry's, but at least it is a little bit of fat. She is well below the average, and I am assuming that is why they never tell me what percentile she is in. We just love our little tiny and are so blessed to have her in our home!











One of the distributors Cody works with had her mother make Reese this blanket. She is from Hawaii, and said she made it as Hawaiian as she could! I love it! It is so beautiful!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow wow wow! I can't believe she's 4 weeks already! She's so stinkin cute. :)

oodlesofoversons said...

She's adorable. Ummm...was that "I'm sorry" directed to me or another Andrea?

April said...

She is just too cute. I am glad you are enjoying staying at home...
I can't wait to see her fat little chin.

Brock and Stef said...

She is so stinking cute!!! Love her to pieces!!!!

Sabrina and BJ said...

She is really getting so big.. I can't believe 12 whole ounces in 4 weeks.. She's taking after her mom.. Not gaining a whole pant size in 9 months of pregnancy.. I'm only a little jealous.. One day I will be able to barrow a pair of your capris for my pants.. You tiny baby is so cute.. I do really love her..

Leah said...

Did you paint her nails?!?!! AH! ha ha ha, I love it! so cute!!! As you already know... :)