Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Pre-School

Reese started school this year. She has LOVED it! I have not. Not because she is growing up and all that mushy mom stuff. Mainly because now we have schedules and I have to be a responsible adult. It comes with growing up, and it is only going to get worse.  I just liked doing whatever we wanted whenever we wanted. It is only 2 days a week and she has loved making new friends and she has learned so much. It will be nice when she goes all day and I get a really long break 5 days a week!! Oh how my dreams have changed....

1 comment:

Sarah said...

We started pre school, too. Alice loves it! Ours is down in Lehi for many reasons, none of which matter anymore, but she loves it, so I keep coming down. When's Reese's? Maybe I can stop by sometime while MIss Alice is gone.