Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I try not to complain too much about the weather.

But if it snows one more time, I swear to you, someone is going to get hurt.
I just want to wear shorts and tank tops. I want to walk outside without freezing my ass off, mostly because IT IS NOT COMING OFF.
I don't like it cold. I understand that Utah might not be the ideal place for me, but I don't have control of that at the moment.
My feet have been frozen since Nov. I just want to feel my toes again.
In the words of Princess and the Frog;
"Please oh Please oh Please oh Please"

1 comment:

April said...

I think I'm on your side this time. I used to think I LOVED winter time, cause I love my hoodies. But 4 years in Hawaii SPOILED me, and I am dying. I hate it so much. Just so you know, I still love fall the most, but winter can piss off for all I care. Oh, I do like it to snow on Chirstmas, but thats it.
Next place I am moving, FLORIDA!