Thursday, May 27, 2010

Bike

Reese got a new bike! She can't reach the pedals, but it has a handy handle for me push her around on! She loves it! It has been so cold that we haven't been able to ride it much but whenever we go outside, she runs right to the shed and starts saying "bike please". I love that she likes to be outside, and I hope the days get nicer soon so we can spend more time out there "riding" her bike.

We pushed the bike to the park. It is so nice, Cody walks the dogs and I walk Reese.
We are so excited for April and Jay and the boys to come home for a few weeks so we can play! It will be so much fun playing at the park with the boys! Only a few more weeks!!

1 comment:

April said...

We are excited too, and I can't wait to get Clark a bike!!! It is going to be so much fun playing.