Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Feb 1, 2010

After we finished cleaning the carpets at our old house, we went to visit our friends the Taylor's. Reese loves playing with her little friend Kenton! They used to live across the street and whenever we went outside she would point across the street and make a mad dash to their house.
I couldn't get all three to look at me at the same time. Reese and Kenton always have to share their drinks. It doesn't matter that they are drinking the exact same thing, they have to switch. So in this picture Kenton has Reese's sippy and she has his. Adalee is Kenton's big sister, she loves when we come over so she can be a little mother to Reese. She calls her baby Reese and gets the biggest grin when she sees us. We sure do love playing with our friends!

3 comments:

Laura & Jamin said...

I'm sad I missed such a fun day!

Chelsey said...

Emma, I told you to tell me when you were moving! We will miss your hilariousness and your Reese! We'll stop and visit sometime in AF!

April said...

What little cuties!