Friday, May 16, 2008


For all those who don't know yet, we are expecting a little girl in Oct! Which is part of the reason we are starting this little diddy. We are excited, I wanted a little boy, but Cody is happy to spoil his little princess! We will post some ultrasound pictures when we get them. She looks like a little sea monkey alien in the ones we have, but we will be getting some more soon. I hope they are better!
I also hope you all enjoy my love making turtles from the Honolulu Zoo. I thought it was appropriate for the occasion!

4 comments:

Sabrina and BJ said...

I'm so happy you have a blog.. I love that i'm on it a hole bunch!! And I do think the turtles are totally appropiate.. Love You Guys!

April said...

Completely appropriate! And don't you mean Cody will be spoiling his 2nd little princess. We are so excited and can not wait!!

Laura & Jamin said...

SISTER-

Your blog is so so beautiful....I love it!! And your tiny sea horse makes me so so happy!!! Love you guys!!!

Brock and Stef said...

I'm a little mad you didn't tell me you now have a blog!!!! But I will get over it just like eventually I will get over you not telling me you were prego!~! Oh well.... Love you guys. Blogging is FUN